Praxis Yorkshire includes the Dioceses of Leeds, Sheffield and York.
How we operate
We normally meet once a quarter on a Tuesday morning (Mar. Jun. Sept. Dec.) in the vestry at Leeds Minster. At these meetings there is normally a colloquium.
Our next colloquium, is on Tuesday, 22nd June 2021 from 2.00 - 4.00pm, and will be on Zoom – Please contact John Moss for the link.
We are looking to stimulate ideas for future ways of worship, asking such questions as How would we worship post lockdown? and How would you like to worship post lockdown?
- Chair: The Rt. Reverend Colin Buchanan
- Secretary: Mr John Moss - Leeds
- Committee Member: The Reverend Dr Ben Gordon-Taylor - Mirfield Liturgical Institute
- Committee Member: The Reverend Canon Richard Parker - Sheffield
- Committee Member: The Reverend Canon Andi Hofbauer - Wakefield
- Committee Member: Dr Noel Harker - York
- Committee Member: The Reverend Andrew Horsman - York
Reserve Committee Members
- The Reverend Canon Adrian Alker - Leeds
- The Reverend Anesia Cook - Sheffield
- The Reverend John Hadjioannou - Leeds
- The Reverend Paul Hutchinson - York & Praxis North
The Yorkshire region