Praxis Yorkshire includes the Dioceses of Leeds, Sheffield and York.
How we operate
We normally meet once a quarter on a Tuesday morning (Mar. Jun. Sept. Dec.) in the vestry at Leeds Minster. At these meetings there is normally a colloquium. We plan to post details from some of them here in the future.
15 March 2018
Helen Bent will present the newly-published Praxis/RSCM resource ‘Inspiring music in worship'.
Regional contact The Reverend Helen Bent or phone her on 01709-363850
- Chair: The Rt. Reverend Colin Buchanan
- Secretary: Mr John Moss - Leeds
- Treasurer: The Reverend Helen Bent - Sheffield
- Committee Member: The Reverend Dr Ben Gordon-Taylor - Mirfield Liturgical Institute
- Committee Member: The Reverend Canon Richard Parker - Sheffield
- Committee Member: The Reverend Canon Andi Hofbauer - Wakefield
- Committee Member: Dr Noel Harker - York
- Committee Member: The Reverend Andrew Horsman - York
- Committee Member: The Reverend Canon Peter Moger - York (Ex Officio)
Reserve Committee Members
- The Reverend Canon Adrian Alker - Leeds
- The Reverend Anesia Cook - Sheffield
- The Reverend John Hadjioannou - Leeds
- The Reverend Paul Hutchinson - York & Praxis North
The Yorkshire region